Photo coming soon
Main listing image
See More Photos
Photo coming soon
Listing image
Listing image
Photo coming soon
Listing image
Listing image
Save
ShareCopied!

$2,500,000
For Sale

Active: 254 Tanzosh Trail, Kunkletown, PA 18058

8 Bed   |   6 Bath   |   5,575 sqft

Key Details

Type

Single Family Detached

Lot Size

245 acres

Year Built

1940

MLS #

PW-231706

Home Description

For just $2.5 million, capitalize on the rare opportunity to own four separate lots spanning a picturesque 245-acre property! The first lot is approx. 19-acres, including a barn, a large metallic structure, a 3-unit multi-family home, and a second home featuring an apartment, office, and garage. The second lot, which is zoned Agricultural Act 319, is approx. 80-acre and entirely clean and green, never farmed, and never timbered. 20 percent of the lot is cleared, and the remaining 80 percent is wooded. The third lot is approx. 55 acres and also entirely clean and green, never farmed, and never timbered. The fourth lot, which is approx. 80 wooded acres, is uniquely located on a historic railbed, runs along the Buckwha road creek (fully stocked with trout), and includes a charming 400-square foot cabin. Whether you are seeking creative business investment opportunities entailing further subdivision (where township only requires 2-acres per lot to build a home) or short-term rentals, a tranquil getaway or nature's retreat, or simply the ultimate secluded serenity to call home, this expansive and breathtaking property possesses limitless potential!

Features & More

Rooms

Bedrooms 8
Bathrooms 6
Full bathrooms 5
1/2 bathrooms 1

Interior Features

Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
Floor coverings Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum, Tile, Vinyl
Cooling Ceiling Fan(s), Wall Unit(s) A/C
Heating Baseboard, Heat Pump, Hot Water, Zoned
Other Fireplace

Exterior & Building

Architectural Style New Traditional
Views River
Roof Type Asphalt
Other Deck, Lawn

Nearby Schools

Schools provided by the listing agent

School info is currently unavailable from the MLS. Check back soon for updates.

Location

  • Subdivision: None
  • County: Monroe
Listing Courtesy of Svetlana Tamam at Service World Realty 1-646-709-4875 lana93@aol.com
Source: Listhub.com

MLS Disclaimer: Copyright © 2024 Pike/Wayne Association of Realtors MLS. All rights reserved. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
For the next generation of real estate agents
PropertySimple's Logo
© 2024 PropertySimple Inc. All rights reserved.